Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rise Up

Tony's & Denis 20th !! 
-----------------------------------------
It would had been a really good day to sleep in today but I had to wake up and get ready for Thieu Nhi. It was an average day today there !  I even had time during breaks to chill and relax which was good :) Afterward, I called for a short meeting with Ban Ky Thuat (Technical Team) to tell them the plans for our stage designing for the upcoming LBM. 

After planning, most of us headed to Inala for lunch again. Andy shouted a few of us since we were going to teach him and learn his dance for his wedding after lunch. Thanks Andy ! A few of us headed back for some practice and it was good ! learnt like 20 seconds of it and now, we just gotta practice and make it really clean. 

I went home afterward cause I was so tired and took a long as nap ! I am too lazy to do any study tonight so I will leave all the study to tomorrow which means, heaps of work to do tomorrow :/

No comments:

Post a Comment