Friday, March 28, 2014

Ryuko


-------------------------------------
Today I decided not to go to work so I can stay at home to rest and do some study :) Got some study done which was good :) I also cleaned abit of my messy room ! Afterward, I went out to Inala to pick my daddy up who's playing Chinese chess zzz so I had to wait for him to finish playing some games. While waiting, I chilled with Randy, Tony and Ronnie and we just talked :L 

I don't really talk about gym in my blog but I bumped into Teresa today and worked out with her for abit before we both headed home. Took her home safe and sound before I came home to my lovely bed that was waiting for me to sleep on. Got woken up during a good dream to have dinner and go to church. 

After church, Phap and I went to get Nando's and went back to mine for a meeting for the LBM stage. We managed to design alot and get alot of ideas ! It seems like, it's going to be alot and when I said "alot' I MEANT ALOT of work :( We need more capable people to build and design :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment